[QE-users] qexml

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Tue Jul 24 09:09:41 CEST 2018

Dear Zahra

  qexml.f90 is an internal module of qe. It is used inside the program
already.

To compile it, you have to compile first the modules it depends on, the
2 only essential one I think are iotk and wrappers, the other may be
skipped modifying or commenting some parts of the module.

Then you have to write a program of a subroutine that uses routines and
variables defined inside the module.

If I may ask, what do you want to use the module for ?

regards - pietro