[QE-users] AFM configuration in Quantum Espresso

Rita Maji rita.maji at niser.ac.in
Sat Jul 21 09:26:58 CEST 2018

Hi Ruchika,
you can define using "starting_magnetization" for each atomic sites , and
for AFM configuration total magnetization will be zero , you can also
impose that condition by
"tot_magnetization". For details see the input description pw.x.

I hope this information will help you.

Thanks,
Rita
Research Scholar