[QE-users] problem compiling qe-6.3

José Carlos Conesa jcconesa at icp.csic.es
Tue Jul 10 18:46:56 CEST 2018

Hi,

I just downloaded the qe-6.3 version just recently made availableand
tried to compile it. I found the following compilation fatal error:

fox_init_module.f90(22): error #6784: The number of actual arguments
cannot be greater than the number of dummy arguments. [SETUP_IO]
       CALL setup_io(ERR_CODE = errcodes(1), EOR_CODE = errcodes(2),
EOF_CODE = errcodes(3))
and compilation aborts.

I am using ifort compiler (v. 15.0.1.133) with mkl libraries and intel
mpi v. 5.0.2.044

Any help?

--
José C. Conesa
Instituto de Catálisis y Petroleoquímica, CSIC