[QE-users] pw_export

Zahra Torbatian z.torbatian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 10:30:32 CEST 2018

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your attention.
I can't download the source of  WanT code, I think there is a  problem
about it.

In addition to pw_export,  I used iotk tool and  I have plane wave
coefficients and eigenvalues in xml format. But I have the previous
problem. How  the G vectors are generated and which of them are chosen and
finally the coefficients are written according them?

If I find the answer of this question, my problem will be solved.

In  previous posts, you had suggested using the qexml library. I found this
library in ~/QE/Modules, but I don't know how can use it.

Thanks again
Zahra