[Pw_forum] Relativistic NC-PP's for uranium

Vahid Askarpour vh261281 at dal.ca
Fri Jan 26 18:34:05 CET 2018

You can download rel-pz.0.3.1.tgz from the following website:

http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/Pseudopotentials

The file includes norm-conserving LDA full-relativistic pseudopotentials. Also available are the PBE counterparts.

Cheers,

Vahid

Vahid Askarpour
Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science
Dalhousie University,
Halifax, NS, Canada