[Pw_forum] LDA+U inclusion of Hubbard U term on f and d electrons simultaneously

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Mon Jan 15 11:00:06 CET 2018

Dear Anna
AFAIK the DFT+U+V has not been implemented yet in the main trunk of
QE. The same holds for the "generalized" Hubbard approach known as
ACBN0 pseudo-hybrid functional (PRX 5, 011006 (2015)), which would be
suitable for your purpose. I would be very glad, like you, to know
more on these subjects from developers... :-)
HTH
Giuseppe