[Pw_forum] about antiferromagnetic case

Steve Novakov steveeee at umich.edu
Wed Feb 14 02:09:40 CET 2018

Hi Mutlu,

I believe you need to extend the unit cell to the fundamental magnetic
lattice, not just the atomic Bravais lattice. You need duplicate the
unit cell in one direction and define the Mn in each of the two subcells
as different 'species' and treat them accordingly.

*Steve Novakov*
BASc Engineering Physics
Candidate - PhD Physics
Ferroelectronics Laboratory <http://www.ferroelectronicslab.com>