[Pw_forum] phonon dispersion by using optimized tetrahedron method

Mitsuaki Kawamura mkawamura at issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Feb 1 14:40:39 CET 2018

Dear Dr. Enamul Haque

Hello,

QE v 6.2.1 supports the calculation of the phonon dispersion interpolated from the result of DFPT with the optimized tetrahedron method.

Best regards,
Mitsuaki Kawamura

Dr. Mitsuaki Kawamura
Software Advancement Team
Supercomputer Section
Materials Design and Characterization Laboratory
The Institute for Solid State Physics, Kashiwa, Japan