[QE-users] QE_2_BoltzTrap

DongKyu Lee risinghermes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:57:49 CET 2018

Dear Ubaid Mohd,

The python script can not find symmetry-information when "nosym = .true.".
It will be fixed by adding code to handle error exception.
I solved the problem as adding
"
    try:
        print(nsym)
    except:
        nsym=1
"
after code " i += 1 " in line 115.

Sincerely,

/************************************************************************

Dongkyu Lee  / Master Candidate
Computational Many-Body Physics Group
Department of Physics and Photon Science
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology [GIST]
Gwangju 61005, South Korea

Office.  +82-62-715-2855
Mobile. +82-10-5000-0016
Email. physdklee at gist.ac.kr