[QE-users] Modelling Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 using Nanomaterials

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Fri Dec 21 11:17:08 CET 2018

Dear Emmanuel Abdul
This question should be asked to your supervisor or answered by
literature. In this forum we can provide help when 1) you have a clear
idea of the scientific task you are carrying out and 2) something
related to the Quantum ESPRESSO codes in not going as you expect or
you report a reproducible code bug.
HTH
Giuseppe

Emmanuel Abdul <abdulem at pdx.edu> ha scritto:

> Dear Quantum Espresso Friends.
> I'm a complete novice to Quantum Espresso and will like to know if I can be
> guided on how to use Quantum Espresso for Modelling Electrochemical
> reduction of CO2 using Nanomaterials.
>
> Thank you.
> Emmanuel Abdul, PhD Student
> Graduate Teaching Assistant
> Department of Chemistry
> Portland State University
> Portland, OR 97201
> Office Tel: 503-725-8971
> Cell: 503-919-5575
> *https://www.pdx.edu/nano-interfaces/
> <https://www.pdx.edu/nano-interfaces/>*

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316