[QE-users] Calculating Potential Energy Profile

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu Aug 30 19:38:24 CEST 2018

Besides, it seems to me that the trailing commas at the end of the namelist should not be there. Have you tried to remove them? It may well be that some compilers are tolerant with these details, but I think that  namelists should not be terminated with a trailing comma … Just my worthless 5 cents … SB

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>