[QE-users] actual ecutwfc for Uranium PAW pseudo is way greater than recommended

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:38:58 CEST 2018

Hello Sudip,
In fact the pseudopotentials of Lanthanides of the pslibrary include 4f and
4d orbitals, which make them incredibly hard but very transferable. I'll
recommend once in a lifetime, to read the accompaning paper Andrea Dal
Corso, Computational Materials Science 95, 337-350, 2014. Also, d'ont
forget to cite it.

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
Written on a virtual keyboard with real fingers