[QE-users] Query reg. restart pw.x

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Mon Aug 20 09:44:28 CEST 2018

Dear Arkadeep Marik

If you just copied the configuration and started from scratch a new
relaxation everything should work fine as it worked for the firts run.
It is difficult to say what it went wrong without seeing the new input,
might be some error in giving in input the new configuration or it just
could  be that you left in the input some path ( like pseudo_dir for
example ) that is still pointing to the directory of the old run, or one
of many trifles like this.

kind regards - Pietro