[QE-users] thermal conductivity tensor with spin-orbit coupling quantum espresso-interface-BoltzTrap does not work

S Baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 05:54:36 CEST 2018

Dear Quantum espresso users,

   I have tried to calculate thermal conductivity tensor using BoltzTrap
code interfaced with quantum espresso. I need to get the result with
spin-orbit coupling. But I cannot see any such usage is mentioned in quantum
espresso interface BoltzTrap. I tried to use qe2boltz.py to get the result
with SOC but it does not work. It stopped with some errors.

Can anyone please tell me if there is any such interface of quantum espresso
to BoltzTrap for SOC exist.

Thanking you,

Santu Baidya