[QE-users] Plotband.x .ps output only display dot

Dr. Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Sun Apr 29 22:58:42 CEST 2018

Dear Erland (?)

In the last line of your Cu.bands.in it should be "0 0 0 1" as
there is no additional point, but I don't know if this is the
origin of your problem. If not, we need more information, e.g.,
the version you're using, maybe part of the output (especially
with respect to the point above).

And please, read the posting guidelines:

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/forum#1.0

Especially these points:

"Remember that even experts cannot guess where a problem lies in
the absence of sufficient information. One piece of information
that must always be provided is the version number you are using."

"Sign your post with your name and affiliation."

Cheerio

Thomas

--
Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Brumme
Wilhelm-Ostwald-Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry

Tel:  +49 (0)341 97 36456

email: thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de