[Pw_forum] NMR Gipaw Calculations

Ambrozio alan.physic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:41:20 CEST 2017

Hi dear users and developers,

I have a question regarding the chemical shielding convergence using Gipaw.
As the best of my knowledge, the f-sum rule parameter is an indicative of
the convergence, corresponding to the number of valence electrons. I use a
criterion of 0.01 for the absolute error in the f-sum rule tensor
principal components. I'd like to know if this criterion is correct? I mean
... should I take the absolute error ? or the relative one?

Regards,

Alan,

Federal University of Espirito Santo, Vitoria, Brazil.

--

Alan J. Romanel Ambrozio
Bacharel em Física