[Pw_forum] error # 1 no scalar fft driver specified

Anik Mondol anikmondol1206089 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 11:07:34 CEST 2017

Dear QE Users,
I am new to Quantum Espresso. My research focuses on optoelectronic
properties observation of GaN nanowire.I need to get the band-structure of
nanowire. As I am new to QE, I need to simulate a nanowire in qe, Now,
Nanowires are 1D. Quantum espresso calculates actually periodic crystal.
How can I prepare an input file for my nanowire ? Could you please anyone
help me with some insight or example files maybe ? Or any suggestion on any
specific GUI ?