[Pw_forum] please fix bug of third example in phonon GRID_example for latest version QE

巴拉比 balabi at qq.com
Wed Oct 11 17:42:30 CEST 2017

Dear developers,

     I previous post this issue week ago. But just no one give a reply even though I sent several additional help requests.
     I am now for sure the 3rd example in GRID_example has bug for QE after version 6.1
     The latest QE-6.2-rc2 or dev version all has the problem of recalculating band structure and gives output files not the same as reference output files.
     I think this must due the change of qe tempdir file format. But I can not figure out how to fix bash script.
     Please help give a workaround. Really appreciate your help.
     PS. My original email post is https://www.mail-archive.com/pw_forum@pwscf.org/msg32635.html

best regards