[Pw_forum] inconsistent quadrupolar coupling from gipaw calculation

Ary Junior aryjunior at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:30:02 CEST 2017

Hi Jia,

I would start with Elk and I'm sending an example input file. More
information about essential convergence tests necessary to obtain some
initial results can be found at

http://elk.sourceforge.net/faq.html
http://elk.sourceforge.net/elk.pdf

Try starting with the default atomic species configuration files.

Cheers!

Ary Ferreira

FAPESP postdoctoral fellow
UFSCar - Brazil