[Pw_forum] Doubt related to projwfc_nc

saurabh parmar saby1611 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:23:46 CEST 2017

Dear QE developers and users,

I was trying to plot spin dependent DOS for a magnetic system using
relativistic pseudopotentials.
When i noticed that my calculation comes out and the last line of the out
file says
-------------- Calling projwave_nc .... ---------------------
after this no other calculations was done.
Every other calculation including Relax scf nscf complete properly.
When i ran the example file for PDOS i noticed that their this line is
replaced by
Can any one explain where i may be going wrong ??

i tried the calculation with both espresso-5.4.0 and qe-6.1.

*~The most exciting phrase to hear in science isn't "Eureka," but "That's
funny..."~*

Saurabh Parmar
DIAT DRDO
Pune 411025