[Pw_forum] Phonon negative Frequency

Suresh A suresh2007pgp19 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:34:02 CET 2017

Dear All,
           Thank you all for  your kind reply.
>From all of your reply, I understood one could not know negative frequency
while the phonon program is running till it's end whether it is running in
parallel mode or in serial mode. I also understand one has to take
precautions while running phonon calculation like  reducing convergence
value than normal and doing the phonon calculation for any specific q-point.

     I will run the program as you all suggested and report to the forum.

                          Thank you
                 Yours Sincerly,

A.Suresh,
Research Scholar,