[Pw_forum] Thank you for replying to my request for information regarding Computer Specification for running QE

Krishnendu Mukherjee krishnendu.mukherjee789 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 12:01:47 CET 2017

Dear Experts,

 Thank you for replying to my request for information regarding Computer
Specification for running QE.

 In response I have installed Centos 7 in my PC. It has 8 cores. During
configuration of qe-6.2 I gave the option --enable-openmp. I have run the
example01 of PW example files (qe-6.2 examples) and noticed in System
Monitor that all the cores were working.

 Increasing the RAM as advised by you and finally obtaining a LINUX
workstation as per specified by you has been noted.

Thanks a lot,
Yours sincerely,
Krishnendu

--