[Pw_forum] Orthogonalization of wave function in LDA+U calculations

Akmal Khan khanakmal982 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 04:56:00 CET 2017

Thank you sir but i needed little clarification.
 Do we have to use this parameter during relaxation?. Because if we do then
forces and stress are not implemented with this parameter.I actually used
pmw.x after relaxation and used U_projection_type as 'file' in scf
calculation.Is that okay.?

Thank you,
A.khan

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Cococcioni Matteo <matteo.cococcioni at epfl.ch