[Pw_forum] Reg: plotting of phonon line width along high symmetry directions

Mitsuaki Kawamura mkawamura at issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu May 4 16:16:13 CEST 2017

Dear Dr. P.V.SREENIVASA REDDY

The file "gam.lines" in this list has the line width (\gamma_{q \nu}) of all computed q points.

For the other topic, " Tetra_example in QE_6.1 example PHnon/tetra_example",
electron_phonon = "tetra_lambda" together with the Fourier interpolation (by using q2r.x and matdyn.x) has not been supported yet.

Best regards,
Mitsuaki Kawamura

Dr. Mitsuaki Kawamura
Software Advancement Team
Supercomputer Section
Materials Design and Characterization Laboratory
The Institute for Solid State Physics, Kashiwa, Japan
 e-mail : mkawamura at issp.u-tokyo.ac.jp