[Pw_forum] possible filename inconsistency between ph.x and q2r.x ????

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Wed Mar 29 11:01:04 CEST 2017

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:42:23 AM CEST Giovanni Cantele wrote:
> because fildyn passed to read_dyn_mat_param subroutine ALREDy has xml
> extension. Without it q2r.x complains with error

I did not have to do this in my case. Notice that you must not put the ".xml"
extension in the file list and that the filename in fildyn must not exist. Can
you send your input?

> PS Is there not way to skip this xml machinery, forced only in the non
> collinear case?

In my version of PHonon/PH/phq_readin.f90, line 738 is commented out:
  !IF (noncolin) xmldyn=.TRUE.

hth

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto