[Pw_forum] Documentation on atomic velocities

luisen luisen at metodos.fam.cie.uva.es
Wed Mar 22 07:05:07 CET 2017

Dear Ilya,

Thanks for your replies.

Just to confirm I understood correctly, are the atomic velocities saved in
the temporary files so that restarting with restart_mode='restart'
will resume the dynamics continuously?
And concerning my original questions, can the velocities be written to
the ordinary output file using some undocumented option?

Many thanks for the support to users. Time is gold and you give it
away. I really appreciate it.

Luis E. Gonzalez
Universidad de Valladolid.