[Pw_forum] Overlap integral for periodic part of eigenfunction

Vahid Askarpour vh261281 at dal.ca
Thu Mar 16 15:50:32 CET 2017

Dear Lorenzo,

Thank you so much for pointing out the pw2wannier90.x code. I have seen this code in the wannier90-2.0.1/pwscf/v5.0
folder and it only calculates the overlap for the nearest neighbor k-points (loops over nnb in the compute_mmn subroutine). The one you referred to does not have this limitation. I will give it a try.

Best wishes,

Vahid