[Pw_forum] Single molecules under high pressure-reg

Vincenzo Verdolino vincenzo.verdolino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:18:47 CET 2017

Not sure whether this can help but, in 2008 I worked with Cammi, Tomasi and Mennucci on this http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301010407005691
"Towards the elaboration of a QM method to describe molecular solutes under the effect of a very high pressure” Chemical Physics 344, Issue 1-2, 22, 2008 135-141 where employing a polarizable continuum model and implementing the analytic derivative  of the quantic repulsion energy we gave a qualitative description of a single molecule confined in a “critical” condensed medium.

Vincenzo Verdolino, PhD
Computer Science Department,
Università della Svizzera italiana - ETH
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13, Lugano 6900
Switzerland
Phone: +41 58 666  48 11
Skype: vincenzo.verdolino