[Pw_forum] q-point for Negative Bravais Lattice (-12) for lambda.x execution

Isaiah Moses imoses87 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 18:36:20 CEST 2017

I have succeeded in modifying the PW/tools/kpoints.f90 file but the quantum
espresso still makes use of the previous version of the file.

Can you please assist in letting me know how I can update the program so
the modified version is ran?

I shall be greatly delighted to receive such help.

Thanks a lot,
Isaiah

--
Isaiah Abu Moses