[Pw_forum] New QE related teaching material and video lectures now on-line!

Ivan Girotto igirotto at ictp.it
Wed Jun 7 11:41:25 CEST 2017

Dear QE users,

I am to inform you that lectures materials produced during the "Advanced
Workshop on High-Performance & High-Throughput Materials Simulations
using Quantum ESPRESSO" <http://indico.ictp.it/event/7921/overview> is
now all available for download.

In particular you can find the references browsing the following links:

1) lectures notes
<http://indico.ictp.it/event/7921/other-view?view=ictptimetable>

2) video lectures
<http://www.max-centre.eu/training-and-education/open-online-courses-and-videolectures/>

3) docker images, including materials (scripts, input files,
pseudofiles, etc...) used for most of the lab-sessions
<https://hub.docker.com/r/qefoundation/ictp_workshop/>

I remain available for anything doesn't work as expected.

Kind regards,

Ivan