[Pw_forum] Extra high symmetry points generated in plotband.out

Muhammad Zafar zafartariq2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 01:28:14 CEST 2017

Dear all Pwscf user
I am facing some problem about the calculation of band structure of Mn Doped AlGaN...All calculations goes well i.e scf and nscf but when I want to generate bandstructure, a large number of extra high symmetry points created in plotband.out file and bandstructure.ps file shows just dots and vertical parallel line. Hope fully some one help me in this matter. Dr. Muhammad Zafar
Department of Physics
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur,Pakistan