[Pw_forum] Phonon dispersion related Query

Anindya Bose anindya at iiita.ac.in
Mon Jun 5 19:32:06 CEST 2017

Dear Sir,
Can you tell me exactly where I can find case.freq.gp, after having the
dispersion curve I find a freq.gp file.Is it that or you are mentioning
something else.Please specify.

Thanks and regards,
Anindya Bose

On Monday, June 5, 2017, Peram sreenivasa reddy <peramsreenivas at gmail.com>
wrote:
> check the examples.
>
> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Anindya Bose <anindya at iiita.ac.in> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Sir,
>> I am using Quantum Espresso 6.0.Please guide me how to do it.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Anindya Bose
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Peram sreenivasa reddy <
peramsreenivas at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Which version are you using? with higher versions it is possible. It
will give case.freq.gp file, where you can get independent mode data.

the every phonon modes(frequency) with a different colors like TA,LA,ZA,
how can I introduce the color variation in the phonon dispersion curve to
show high frequency and low frequency modes.I am unable to do it.I need
your valuable guidance in this regards.How can I do the color coding using
quantum espresso.I will be waiting for your response.