[Pw_forum] Phonon dispersion related Query

Anindya Bose anindya at iiita.ac.in
Mon Jun 5 08:40:40 CEST 2017

Dear Sir,
I have made a Phonon dispersion curve and now I would like to  show the
every phonon modes(frequency) with a different colors like TA,LA,ZA, how
can I introduce the color variation in the phonon dispersion curve to show
high frequency and low frequency modes.I am unable to do it.I need your
valuable guidance in this regards.How can I do the color coding using
quantum espresso.I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks and regards,
Anindya Bose
Junior Research Fellow,
Indian Institute of Information Technology,Allahabad