[Pw_forum] Alternative to Xcrysden

Matic Poberžnik matic.poberznik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 10:58:29 CEST 2017

The issue is in the tcl version you should install tcl8.5 but apt-cyg
installs 8.6 ( that was my mistake sorry). I solved this by going to the
original cygwin installation executable, running it and then searching for
tcl string. It should be listed as installed, if you click a few times
version 8.5 should appear, after i installed this it worked. Again sorry
for the mistake as for the other machine I don't know where the problem
lies.

Best Regards,

Matic