[Pw_forum] QE

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Tue Jul 11 16:09:35 CEST 2017

it depends, it is not clear whether your job crashes because you have a maximum run time or because there are other issues. Did you check the presence of any error in the output? Can it be a memory issue (that means that you requires much more memory than physically available on your computer)?

Without further details, it is quite difficult to answer your question

Giovanni

e-mail: giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Phone: +39 081 676910