[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Tue Jul 4 11:19:45 CEST 2017

Because the planar average is defined as the planar integral divided by the in-plane unit cell area, maybe you are getting the total charge divided by this area. Try to multiply your result by this area (maybe in a.u.^2) and see what happens

Giovanni

> On 4 Jul 2017, at 11:08, VineetKumar Pandey <vineetkumar.pandey at students.iiserpune.ac.in> wrote:
>
> I am trying to calculate charge density(rho)  as a function of z axis. what I did by using pp.x and then average.x. but when I am integrating rho(z)  with respect to z. I am not getting the total charge, that I have in my system. can anybody help me to get out of it?  actually, my system is PbI2. and it has 18 e- in a unit cell.
> Vineet Kumar Pandey
> IISER PUNE, INDIA
> PINCODE-411008
>
> Phone: +91 8853094275

Giovanni Cantele, PhD
CNR-SPIN
c/o Dipartimento di Fisica
Universita' di Napoli "Federico II"
Complesso Universitario M. S. Angelo - Ed. 6
Via Cintia, I-80126, Napoli, Italy
e-mail: giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Phone: +39 081 676910
Skype contact: giocan74