[Pw_forum] Re^2: Band structure projected on atomic orbitals

Ari P Seitsonen Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi
Sat Jan 21 16:28:13 CET 2017

Dear KM Mohsin,

   Could this be the kind of analysis obtained with the keyword
'kresolveddos' in 'projwfc.x'? At least this is what I understood in the
Figure that you cited (I once implemented this kind of option in another
code and obtained plots like this).

     Greetings from Sunny Paris,

        apsi

   Ari Paavo Seitsonen / Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi / http://www.iki.fi/~apsi/
     Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Département de Chimie, Paris
     Mobile (F) : +33 789 37 24 25    (CH) : +41 79 71 90 935