[Pw_forum] Understanding the calculation

meisam.a63 at gmail.com meisam.a63 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:35:04 CET 2017

Dear Himani,

I think your doubt is coming from the point that you have opened your relaxation output with xcrysden. If you don't specify in it to take the intermediate coordinates it uploads the relaxed ones. You can also open the output using a text editor and find your optimized coordinates at end.

Best,

Meisam