[Pw_forum] Problem in CPMD simulation

Biswajit Santra bishalya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:56:23 CET 2017

Hello,

If your problem is not yet solved you may contact me. We have developed a
BOMD scheme within CP formalism, which should work for your system, in
principle. The development is still not part of the publicly available QE
code. We plan to do that in future. However, we can share our version of
the code if you are interested to use.

Best wishes,
Biswajit

Biswajit Santra