[Pw_forum] upcoming workshops, summer schools and how to find them?

Christoph Wolf(신소재공학과) chwolf at postech.ac.kr
Sun Feb 19 08:00:40 CET 2017

Dear all!

I apologize for this slightly off-topic question. I was wondering if anyone is aware of upcoming workshops or summer schools in the Asian region? I have seen that the QE homepage lists pasts workshops with links to the materials but I was unable to find upcoming workshops. My self-teaching has only brought me so far and I would love to attend one in the near future!

Sorry again for the non-technical question and have a great Sunday!

Chris