[Pw_forum] "forrtl: severe (71): integer divide by zero" when calculating electron phonon coupling

Xiaoyu Liu xiaoyuliu at 126.com
Fri Feb 3 12:08:18 CET 2017

Dear Paolo,
Thank you for your reply.
What I did is just split a 60 q-points electron-phonon coupling task into 6 tasks. The first three can run very well, but the last three can not. I do not know what happened. The only difference in the input file is the start_q and last_q. I am testing on a different start_q to see if it is because of a particular q point.
Thank you very much.
Xiaoyu