[Pw_forum] QUERY RELATED TO THE FERMI ENERGY?

Dhara Raval ravaldhara1994 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 11:32:12 CET 2017

Dear forum,

THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME FOR MY QUERY.......

I have face one query related to the Fermi energy...when i run the program
for band structure then SCF file generated and in this output file  Fermi
energy is 10.9937 eV... then after i run the Fermi surfaces program again
the SCF output Dat file generated also...in this SCF file i got the Fermi
energy is 6.6632 eV....How is this possible????? it must be equal..

please give me your opinion on this query and any suggestion to solve the
problem.....

thanks
Dhara raval