[Pw_forum] Where to put psuedo potential for run-tests?

Downs, Andrew S CTR USARMY ARL (US) andrew.s.downs3.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Dec 22 19:03:20 CET 2017

Hello,

I've just compiled QE 6.2.1 on my laptop, for the sake of making sure it works, I want to run the test suite.

The test suite fails on 'make run-tests' stating that it can't download a pseudo potential with an incredibly obtuse name (who names these??)

O.pz-rrkjus.UPF failed to download - do it yourself (or something to that effect)

So I find this file online though google, but I have no idea where it should go.  Where should pseudo potentials be stored for the test suite?

Thank you.