[Pw_forum] Errors in PS-PK equation

黄志硕 111hzs at 163.com
Wed Aug 23 16:12:07 CEST 2017

Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto,

Thank you so much for the detailed information.

However, I did not find the suitable PP in GBRV library or the pslibrary.

Actually, I want to generate Troullier-Martins norm-conserving PBE PP with the ionized configurations (3p)6(4s)0(3d)0, (4p)6(5s)0(4d)0, and (5p)6(6s)0(5d)0 for K, Rb, and Cs, respectively. The nonlinear core correction is applied to all the three elements and the scalar relativistic effects are taken into account in Rb and Cs.

The input file for Rb is shown below:
###############################
 &input
        iswitch=3,

        rlderiv=1.5,
        eminld=-8.0,
        emaxld=0.0,
        deld=0.01d0,
        nld=4,

        rel=1,
        zed=37.0,
        config="[Ar] 3d10 4s2 4p6 5s0 4d0"
        dft='PBE',
 /
 &inputp
   tm=.true.
   lloc=-1,
   nlcc=.true.
   rcloc=1.5
   rcore=1.2,
   pseudotype=1,
   file_pseudopw='Rb.pbe-mt_scalar.UPF',
 /
3
5S  5  0  0.00  0.00  1.50  1.50
4P  4  1  6.00  0.00  1.50  1.50
4D  4  2  0.00  0.00  1.50  1.50
I tried to change some parameters like nlcc, rcloc, etc. it doesn't work, always with the error information:

     Error in routine run_pseudo (1):
     Errors in PS-KS equation

Best regards
Zhishuo Huang