[Pw_forum] How to find pbe-van_ak pseudopotentials?

Huu Chuong Nguyën hnguyen at ICIQ.ES
Mon Aug 21 16:54:48 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am currently working with pseudopotentials for the PBE exchange-correlation potential and from the "van_ak" ultra soft type. I found the following on the official QE website:

Au.pbe-van_ak.UPF

Li.pbe-s-van_ak.UPF

B.pbe-n-van_ak.UPF

C.pbe-van_ak.UPF

N.pbe-van_ak.UPF

Na.pbe-n-van_ak.UPF

P.pbe-van_ak.UPF

Ti.pbe-sp-van_ak.UPF

Cu.pbe-n-van_ak.UPF

H.pbe-van_ak.UPF

O.pbe-van_ak.UPF

Fe.pbe-sp-van_ak.UPF

For consistency, I need this kind of ultra-soft pseudopotential also for other elements such as Zn, Sn, Co, Ni, ... they should have their name like "Zn.pbe-sp-van_ak.UPF" or maybe "Zn.pbe-van_ak.UPF".

I could unfortunately not find them on the QE website. Does someone know where I can find them or generate them?

Best regards,

Dr. Huu Chuong Nguyën (Bob)

Postdoc Researcher - Group of Prof. Núria López

Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ)
The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology

Av. Països Catalans 16 - 43007 Tarragona (Spain)

PB-11 Huu Chuong Nguyën - PERSONAL

hnguyen at iciq.es<mailto:user at iciq.es> - www.iciq.es<http://www.iciq.es/>