[Pw_forum] Help me to set e1 and e2 value in pp.x

Bibhas Manna mannabibhas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 08:39:11 CEST 2017

Dear PWSCF Users,

I want to get a charge density contour plot of the Graphene-adsorbate
system in QE v.5.1. For that, I need to set a 2D cutting plane according to
my structure using* e1* and *e2 *in pp.x.  As per my structure,  e1 should
lie in plane (xy) and e2 in the z direction. I have tried with different
values of e1 while, e2 has fixed height, but, was not able to shift the
origin point of the in-plane line (e1).

Can anyone please help me to shift the staring point of e1, which is
required for my geometry?

Thanking you.
With regards,
Bibhas