[Pw_forum] Require help in vc-relaxing of pure antimony

stefano de gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Thu Aug 17 08:36:43 CEST 2017

ecutwfc=50 ecutrho=1000 seriously ?
if ibrav=4 then celldm2 and celldm4 are not used... and luckily because
celldm4 is the cosine of an angle NOT an angle in degrees
what is not converging is the first scf calculation not the vc-relaxation.
check your input.. possibly atoms are too close or you are computing too
few bands.
or some other silly error.
stefano