[Pw_forum] Re%3A Relax keeping orthogonality&In-Reply-To=<CAG%2BGtJdcGvTsy3XytO1Oq2Gnrj6OWi0nWZVqh%2B6z%3DToB%2Bmxxvg%40mail.gmail.com>

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Wed Aug 2 16:24:54 CEST 2017

Well, if all you want to do is change the volume of the cell, keeping the
shape constant you are basically changing celldm(1), aka alat. A
single-parameter minimization can easily be done by hand: compute a few
values in a +/-5% of where you thin the minimum would be and fit the energy
with a parabola.

HTH

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
Written on a virtual keyboard with real fingers