[Pw_forum] semiempirical dispersion correction

Martin Andersson ma at nano.ku.dk
Fri Apr 28 00:17:58 CEST 2017

I also want to take the opportunity to thank Tone for that bit of very useful information. It wasn’t available when I developed my modified DFT-D2 method for metals in 2013. I don’t even know how many QE compilations I have with different mm_dispersion.f90 files on our cluster as a result… :)

Cheers,
Martin P. Andersson
Associate Professor
Nano-Science Center, Department of Chemistry
University of Copenhagen, Denmark

Tel: +45 3532 0280
Mobile: +46 733 893091
E-mail: ma at nano.ku.dk