[Pw_forum] from phq_readin : error # 19

Daniel Reta daniel.reta at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 20 14:01:49 CEST 2017

Oh wow, that was embarrassing! sorry for the silly question.

However, now I get another error, which I hope is not as silly

    Error in routine diropn (10):
     error opening /scratch/mbdssdr5/QE/Dy_III-Cl_O/Dy_III.wfc5

Cheers

Dr. Daniel Reta,
Post-doctoral Research Associate,
Computational Chemistry, School of Chemistry
University of Manchester

Email: daniel.reta at manchester.ac.uk